Picking the right color or pattern for your deck
Just as important as interior design, your outdoor living space, whether it’s a rooftop patio or a sundeck, adds your personal design to the overall look and feel of your home. Choosing the right color or pattern will help create a great outdoors experience for your family and guests.
Rules to help choose the right color or print for your home:
- To bring attention to your sundeck or rooftop patio, use bolder prints or a color that contrasts with the exterior of your home
- To bring attention to the view surrounding your deck, use a softer color or a color that complements or matches the exterior of your home
- To make a small space feel larger, choose a simple print
- To keep your feet cooler in hot climates, choose simple light toned colors and prints
- To install once and forget it for years to come, light toned colors and prints will fade very slowly
- To add a more personal aesthetic we offer a range of colors and prints, from light to bold, to reflect the personalities of our customers
If you want more personalized help selecting the right decking for your home, contact us.
Please note that actual colors may vary slightly from what is shown.